Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Tassels and Colours: The statement festival bag

 
So I'm obsessed with this bag. With the British festival season approaching and with Coachella having already kicked off, I thought I would try to recreate my own look that I would wear to a festival (which hopefully will become a reality hah!). This bag I actually bought from Accessorize last year when the brightly embellished tassel clutch bags were popular and I just had to have one of my own! I'll definitely be rocking this a lot this summer. Unfortunately the Accessorize website is down at the time of me publishing this post but hopefully they'll be bringing out some similar pieces this year as its a definitive a fun festival staple piece.
 
I've just finished my final hand in project at university which in the lead up to the deadline was a mad rush to get finished. Although despite the stress I actually enjoyed putting all of my work together, seeing a finished product that you've created visually come to life always gives you a great sense of accomplishment.
Ironically part of my work was creating a few articles surrounding the theme of festivals! I'm quite eager to share them as my journalistic style of writing is quite different to my informal, chatty approach I take on these blog posts and so I think I'll put them on the blog once I've done my revamp! Yep, I'm currently in the process of redoing my blog design and layout so then hopefully I can add a section in which I can share with you guys other exciting work that I'm doing. I think at the root of it, all creatives just want to share their work and have other people see what they've created and to connect with other creative individuals. 
 
I'm definitely looking to incorporate some relaxed and bohemian outfits into my wardrobe for the summer as I think the shapes suit me and my style well. I'm currently looking for some white off the shoulder dresses with lace detailing and some other off the shoulder pieces too, hopefully a trip into central London this weekend will sort me out! If you have any recommendations I'd love to hear, and if you're in the UK I hope you're making good use of the glorious sunny weather! 
 
 

 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment