Pages

Saturday 28 March 2015

Summer Breezes / Happy Vibes




There's no place like home huh? I'm currently back up North in Yorkshire to spend the Easter holidays catching up and enjoying family and friends company, something that truly is priceless. Human interaction is so important for fulfilling a happy life, it's what humans are born to do. I
recently watched the documentary 'Happy' on Netflix and which essentially looks at what makes people happy and documents groups of people living in different countries as well as looking at psychological reports to explain these people's happiness. It's really inspiring and definitely worth a watch. What connects all these people is their sense of community and their interactions with other people. Being in the arts industry I'm not afraid to spark conversation with other people as networking is so important, nowadays its a bit less of what you know and rather who you know so it's always worthwhile chatting to whoever sits next to you on the train!

Anyhoo, ramble over! It's good to be home and I'm excited to spend more time with family and to get the chance to see my little sister grow up which is so so important to me. Tonight I'm getting ready to attend Ladies Night for the second year at my dad's lodge, and this time my boyfriend will be joining which I'm tres excited about! I am that girl who has tonnes of dresses in her wardrobe that she never has the occasion to pull out andwear, so I'm thankful for nights like these where I can wear a dress that puts that extra spring in my step and spend the time making an effort with myself, which is something I enjoy doing occasionally!

These photos were took on a sunny day in Surrey when we enjoyed a day trekking down to the Stepping Stones and having a picnic with the most spectacular view overlooking the Surrey area. I have been obsessed with this Mink Pink shift dress, it's so simple and breezy and I'm obsessed with this plum colour, in my steady attempt to incorporate more colour into my black, grey and white wardrobe. I know for certain this will be a staple in my summer wardrobe and I'm hopeful to be able to purchase them in other colours as well as I find the cut is so flattering and versatile to wear day or night. I found this piece in Urban Outfitters sale if you fancy having a rummage around in store for it. Hope you're all having a lovely start to your Easter holidays!







0 comments:

Post a Comment