Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

Low Saturation

 
You would think having had lived in the North of England for the majority of my life til' a few months ago that I would be an expert at dressing for the cold, chilly winds in February and the fluctuations between bright sunny spells and the wet winds and rain... however I'm still getting the

hang of it. The thing with me, and I'd hope some of you would agree, is that when it's cold I easily work up more of a sweat than when it's warm! (Least I'm burning calories though, right?)
 
So, I've attempted to work layers more and more into my outfits and I think I've just about cracked the code here. The key, I think, is working with different thicknesses in your fabrics, I love the way that the thinner grey and white stripped long jacket/coat works and looks underneath the thick grey oversized coat and the varying shades of greys complement each other so well.
 
We've been having some lovely weather in London recently, but unfortunately the sun had disappeared behind the dark grey clouds today, just to match my outfit it would have seemed! I'm going to make a conscious effort to have my camera with me more often as to not miss the chance to take a photo on those bright sunny days, there's just something a bit special about the way the sun's rays filters through the trees and I think it would make for some rather nice photos, if the sun would only stick around for a little longer! Please. I've been enjoying waking up to blue skies in the mornings!
 
Recently I've been busy juggling a few projects and I'm hoping to share a few of them on here once they're finalised which will be exciting, as for now... happy Friday!
P.S All this greenery makes me feel like I'm right back home in Yorkshire!
 





0 comments:

Post a Comment